Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Thing 15

I have a Technorati account*, but I only use it to see who links to my site of random generators and what they say about it. :)

I created my own blog meme last year from one of the random generators, which was wildly popular for a couple of weeks among bloggers who watch the anime Bleach. It won't actually mean a thing to you if you don't watch the anime or read the manga, though.

Telophase's Zanpakutō:

Lightning Singer deflects all blows aimed at the wielder and resembles a heavy eku wrapped in colorful ribbons after it is unsealed. Telophase invokes shikai with the command "Unbind, Lightning Singer!"

What's Your Zanpakutō?



And then I created a silly version:

Telophase's Zanpakutō:
(Fourth Division Irregulars)

At the command "Wind Me Up!" your zanpakuto Water-Resistant Bottle Brush, a hilarious, cheap sword-breaker, invades France.

What's Your Zanpakutō?




* Which I'm not linking to, because it would make finding the comics I challenged you to find in the LibraryThing post too easy as the website we sell the comics from is tracked by Technorati. XD

No comments: