Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Thing 22

Another Thing that I did the writeup for. :) I'm currently a podcast addict - I download them through iTunes, slap 'em on my iPod, and listen to them in the car, while I'm cleaning house, or when I'm doing art.

Some of my favorites are:

NPR: Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me
NPR: This American Life
NPR Car Talk
WNYC's RadioLab
The Skeptic's Guide to the Universe

There's a lot more that I listen to off and on, but I get these in every time they come out. Well, not so much Car Talk. I love it, but in small doses. XD And RadioLab makes six episodes a year, so it's not too hard to stay caught up on it.

1 comment:

E.Zimmerman said...

Thanks so much for the feedback -- I will work on this!

Okay, so I'm not so much commenting on your comment as I am posting a podcast question (I also posted this same question on my blog):

So, Podcast Alley, I want to subscribe to those history podcasts we discussed in our session this week. I downloaded Juice as my podcast catcher since I assumed that I cannot use itunes. I successfully subscribed to the 3 history podcasts I want, but I am baffled as to whether or not it's all downloaded and then how to get it onto my ipod. Advice?